Novus Energy Services can offer various battery storage systems for both domestic and commercial purposes throughout Aberdeenshire and North Scotland
Solar power that is generated can now be stored for later use. Energy storage systems make the most of the electricity that your solar PV generates. They are very useful for allowing you to store the clean energy that you generate for use later, perhaps when the panels are not generating any additional power.
Benefits of battery storage for your home, reasons why you should get a home battery?
- Including a battery in your upgrade to solar has been shown to save both energy and money in the long run.
- Solar PV Systems will send any unused energy to the grid and, at times when the sun is not shining, you’ll be paying for electricity as normal, but combining your solar panels with a battery will store the energy that you generate, this is great in winter when sun levels are low.
- Combining your solar panels with a battery storage system can save you as much as 90% on your energy bills.
- You don’t have to rely on the sun – battery storage for your home gives you energy whenever you need it day or night.
- With Solar PV and Battery storage for your home combined, has great results as well as saving energy and money you will be decreasing your carbon footprint.
A battery storage system can help to further reduce your fuel bills and carbon footprint through the reduction of emissions. Fuel bills savings will vary depending on the type and size of a battery storage system
The one advantage of a battery storage system or energy storage system, is that it can be installed into an existing PV array, it doesn’t have to be a new Solar PV installation.
The benefits of battery storage or energy storage system for home use is; using solar panel battery storage increases your household’s self-consumption of electricity by 50% or more. The battery should last for between ten and fifteen years, depending on how much it is used and whether or not it has been correctly installed.
We carry a range of standard domestic storage batteries and can accommodate various capacity systems, ranging from 2.4kWh to 23.2kWh
We can supply and install battery storage systems from Solax, GivEnergy, Pylontech, LG Chem, Hiawei and Enphase.
What is an Electrical Energy Storage System (EESS)
An EESS stores the energy generated from renewable source, to be used at a later date. For example the energy generated from your Solar PV can be stored in an EESS, namely a Solar Storage./Battery to be used later.
GivEnergy offer different storage/battery options for the domestic market.
Novus Energy are registered GivEnergy installers, GivEnergy are a British Owned Battery Storage Manufacturer with manufacturing/Research and Development facilities in the UK, and worldwide.
Once your system has been fitted, you can begin monitoring your energy generation and usage via the GivEnergy Monitoring Portal.
Looking for GivEnergy Aberdeen, Inverness, Glasgow or Edinburgh contact us today for more information.